The ST140 is a sophisticated desktop conference phone. The internal acoustic chamber restores low-frequency components in the incoming voice signal, allowing the speakerphone to deliver a crisp acoustic experience one would have only expected from a high-end conference speakerphone.
The huge LCD display allows an user to read the screen comfortably even from a distance. This phone also features a quick and easy way for busy user to stay in touch - even out of the office.
With a touch of a button, incoming calls can be set to be forwarded to a mobile phone (needs call forwarding service).
- Conference grade speakerphone, up to 83 dB SPL at 500mm (~20 inches)
- RJ22 and 2.5mm headset ports with amplifier
- Headset button with LED indicator
- Redial memory of up to 32 digits
- 99 names/numbers directory
- 7 programmable memory buttons
- One Touch Call Forwarding
- Edit telephone number before dialing
- Make or receive phone call without power
- Memory retention without power
- Hearing aid compatible
Caller ID and LCD Display
- 99 name/number Caller ID log
- Caller waiting ID, voice mail waiting
- Ultra large fonts on high contrast LCD
- Backlit LCD with adjustable viewing angle
- LCD viewing area: 7.4 square inches
- Power Supply: AC adapter (included)
- Desk mount only
- Size: 235 x 182 (mm); 9.27 x 7.18 (inches)
- Warranty: 1 year (parts and labor)
- Approval: FCC, IC, ETL
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Find Similar Products by Category