Cordless phones are just plain practical. And the ClearSounds® A55 Amplified Cordless Phone makes the convenience of cordless a viable choice for people with hearing loss.
The system ensures you hear every word loud and clear. Volume amplification on the handset can be adjusted to fit your needs. UltraClear™ tone management ensures enhanced clarity so you not only "hear" the words, you can understand them.
The full-featured cordless system offers Caller ID and Call Waiting features, an amplified headset jack, and adjustable amplified ringer. You can set your handset to ring or vibrate.
- UltraClear™ Sound-Clarifying Technology
- 125 dB SPL at 500Hz - 1.5KHz
- Strong, stable 900 MHz transmission
- Caller ID / Call Waiting
- Amplified 2.5mm headset jack - provides easy connection of a headset for hands-free amplified conversations
- Adjustable extra loud ringer - up to 90 dB on base and 80 dB on handset
- 99 Name/Number Caller ID history
- Display dial - view number on screen first, before you dial to avoid mis-dialing
- New Call indicator
- Visual Message-Waiting indicator
- 60 name and number phonebook directory – easily store and dial frequently called numbers
- Programmable Pause
- Auto Amplification
- Handset volume control – separate volume and tone control
- Visual ringer on handset - makes sure incoming calls don't go unnoticed
- Vibrating handset ringer - no more missing important telephone calls
- Large .75” x 1.5” blue backlit display for easy viewing of information
- Jack for optional vibrating pad (For best results, use a ClearSounds shaker accessory)
- Page/handset locator
- Table/wall convertible
*Max amplification can vary 10-12 dB depending on the line power in the home.
Information regarding product features and availability is subject to change.
Package Contains: Base, Belt Clip, Cordless Handset, NiMH Batteries, Power Adapter, Telephone Line Cord(s), and User Manual
Note: Use of Caller ID requires subscription to Caller ID service.