General Electric GE-27906GE1
The GE 2.4 GHz Audio Boost Phone is specifically designed for ease of use, functionality and mild hearing loss. The Audio boost feature will aid you in hard to hear situations and the oversized ear seal creates improved hearing capability. GE, one of the world's most trusted brands, has developed this hearing impaired phone, an exceptional value for your investment, with features that enhance not only hearing, but visibility as well.
Just take a look at the standard features of the GE 2.4 GHz Audio Boost Phone
- Audio Boost - Easy adjustment for improved hearing.
- Oversized Ear Seal - Improved hearing capability.
- Oversized Backlit Keypad, Easy-To-Use Buttons - Simplify entering phone numbers.
- Large LCD Display
- Enhanced Visual Ringer
- Ergonomic Hourglass Handset Design
- Call-Waiting Caller ID1 with 40 Name and Number Memory. Display shows name and number of incoming call even if you're on the phone with another caller. Memory holds information for the latest 40 calls.
- Caller ID Review and Delete - Allows you to scroll through the list of incoming calls and delete those not wanted.
- Handset Volume Control - Adjusts incoming call volume to desired level.
- One-Touch Redial - Quickly redials the last number dialed.
- Flash Function - Allows access to subscription telephone services like 3-Way calling.
- Easy Wall Mount Capability - Enables installation flexibility. Phone can sit on a flat surface or be hung on a wall.
- 20dB gain and up to 83dB SPL max output
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Frequency 2.4 GHz
- Digital/Analog Analog
- Number of Lines 1
- Number of Handsets (Included) 1
- Backlit Keypad-Yes
- Backlit LCD
- Call Timer
- Dial in Handset
- Flash Function
- Line-In-Use Indicator HS In Use
- One-Touch Redial
- Phonebook/Directory Memory
- Memory Dialing (Speed Dialing) 10
- Tone/Pulse Switchable Dialing
- Tone Feedback When Dialing
- Temporary Tone
- Handset Volume Control 1-4
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Ringer On/Off Control
- Ringtones, Selectable 3
- Handset Visual Ringer
- Base Visual Ringer
Caller ID Features (* 1 )
- Caller ID Memory 40
- Caller ID Review & Delete
- Call-Waiting Caller ID
- Dial-Back Function - ANSWERER/MESSAGING FEATURES
- Voicemail Waiting Indicator (VMWI)
- Volume ControlDESIGN/SPECIFICATIONS
- Desk or Wall Mountable
- Power Requirements 120VAC 60Hz
- Dimensions (Packaging) (inches)Individual Gift box 3.94" x 9.88" x 4.02"
*1 This feature requires subscription to the Caller ID service from local phone company and is not available in all areas. To operate the call-waiting feature, user must subscribe to Caller ID name/number with Call-waiting special combination service.