Honeywell Impact® Pro Industrial Earmuff (Headband Style)
The Howard Leight™ Impact® Pro Industrial earmuff has the highest passive NNR (30 NRR) in electronic earmuffs on the market. The Impact Pro Industrial is built to protect worker's hearing while allowing them to have environmental awareness.
The Impact Pro Industrial has strategically placed directional stereo microphones to amplify ambient sounds, including alarms/warning, signals, and conversations while suppressing loud, impact noises down to a safe level of 82dB.
The newly designed "textile" headband with extra cushion offers all day comfort.
The Impact Pro Industrial also has audio jack connection capabilities to pair up with a personal listening device.
- Noise suppression of loud, impact noises down to a safe level of 82dB (noise suppression- not muting)
- More comfortable padded headband
- All-in-one up and down, on/off and volume control
- Sound amplification allows wearers to hear important communication - alarms/warning signals, co-workers' voices
- Directionally placed stereo microphones amplify and enhance sound for more natural hearing
- Non-deforming outer headband withstands rough treatment in the toughest workplaces
- Quick-Click height adjustment remains fixed during wear
- Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick
- Features 3.5mm audio jack and cable for connection to personal listening devices
- Law Enforcement
- Municipal Services
- Steel and Metals
- 29 CFR 1910.95 - OSHA Occupational Noise Exposure (US)
- ANSI S3.19-1974 - Attenuation Test Protocol (US)
- Part II, (R.S.C. 1985, c. L-2) - Canada Labour Code
- Z94.2-1994 - Attenuation Test Protocol (CAN)
- 2003/10/EC - EU Hearing Directive
- 89/686/EEC - EU Directive/PPE
- NOHSC: 1007 (2000) - National Standard for Occupational Noise (AUS/NZ)
- NR 15 - Security and Health of Work, Annexes 1 and 2, n°3.214/1978 - Occupational Noise Regulations (BR)
- ANSI S12.6/1997 - Method B - Attenuation Test Protocol (BR)
There is a one year guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. The guarantee does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse or unauthorized modifications. To obtain guarantee, the guarantee certificate must be proper filled out by the dealer and then sent in together with the faulty product.