Advanced Intelligent DSP RF Receiver (72 MHz) Item:LR-5200-072
Listen Technologies’ LR-5200-072 RF receiver offers assistive listening users an option for high-performance audio in a compact device that offers best-in-class pickup and reduced noise. The LR-5200-072 also provides houses of worship, theaters, lecture halls, and other venues with an affordable and easy-to-manage solution when adding or expanding their assistive listening options.
The built-in rechargeable battery technology makes the LR-5200-072 an economical and environmentally friendly choice, reducing the costs of operation and ownership while offering extended use. Each unit features a micro-USB connection which, in addition to being used for quick and convenient battery charging, also allows for fast and simple firmware updates, setup, and programming using the free iDSP software .
The integrated neck loop and lanyard with DSP loop driver makes the LR-5200-072 easy to wear and convenient for listeners with T-coil equipped hearing aids. Additionally, the OLED display built in to each receiver provides at-a-glance information including channel status, battery level, and more.
From classrooms to conferences, businesses to banquet halls, and more, the LR-5200-072 makes an outstanding choice for a comfortable, clear, and reliable personal listening receiver.
• (1) LR-5200-072 Advanced Intelligent DSP RF Receiver (72 MHz)*
*The LR-5200-072 comes with a quick start guide and a non-proprietary field replaceable Lithium-ion battery.
• High-performance, ultra-sensitive RF personal listening receiver offering the best reception and lowest noise in its class
• Compact design—the smallest of its kind—makes it easier to wear, dispense, store, and maintain
• Advanced rechargeable battery technology reduces costs and provides long-lasting charge for extended use
• Integrated neck loop and lanyard with DSP loop driver provides an ideal listening experience for users with T-coil-equipped hearing aids
• OLED display offers at-a-glance information including channel status, battery level, volume, and more