Oval Window Audio MicrohLoop IIIB
The Microloop IIIB is an ideal induction loop system for classrooms, meeting rooms, TV viewing and even automobiles (with optional car kit).
Lightweight, at only 3-4 lbs., the Microloop IIIB is portable, easy to set up and easy to use. FM and infrared systems require special receiving equipment that can cost thousands of dollars. In comparison, the Microloop IIIB induction loop system is extremely cost-effective because many hard of hearing people can receive the transmissions with their telecoil equipped hearing aids.
Compatible with telecoil-equipped hearing aids, the Microloop IIIB's 100-foot loop wire and tone control capability allows up to 30 people to hear the speaker clearly. For individuals without telecoil-equipped hearing aids, an Induction Loop Receiver is available.
- Microloop amplifier with 2 microphone inputs, 1 line input, and 1 line output
- 100-foot loop wire and mounting clips
- One clip-on, omni-directional microphone with a 10-foot cord
- Handy carrying case
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- 3-year warranty on parts and labor
Accessories for the Microloop include:
- The Loop Pad
- Y cord for connecting additional microphones
- Conference table microphones
- Patch cords for connecting TV & stereo audio line outputs
When you only need to loop a seated location instead of the seating area/room, the Loop Pad may be connected to the Microloop in place of a loop wire. The Loop Pad is a 15" x 15" cloth pad that contains an induction loop with 20' connecting cord. It may be placed under a pillow or sofa/chair cushion or non-metallic counter/table top. The loop signal transmits several feet from the Loop Pad. Two Loop Pads may be powered by one Microloop.