- Discontinued Products
The TeleTalker is so simple and easy-to-use it is hard to believe how powerful it is. To amplify a call you simply press the Amplify button and then adjust the volume and enhancement controls for maximum comfort and clarity. When you hang up, the TeleTalker automatically returns to normal operation, protecting others from unintended amplification.
A convenient new feature is a 3.5 mm auxiliary jack. This jack allows you to use neckloops, silhouettes, headphones and more. It is a great feature for those who want binaural listening or have a cochlear implant. Another new feature is an AMPLIFY on/off switch. During a conversation, amplification can be turned on or off by just pressing the AMPLIFY button.
• Up to 55dB HF gain!
• Amplify button with amplification indicator that lights when call is amplified
• Volume Control?boosts volume by up to 25dB
• Enhance Control?boosts high frequency speech sounds by up to 30dB
• Flashing Ring Indicator
• 95dB High output ringer volume/tone controls
• Redial button
• High contrast big buttons
• Dynamic Signal Processing to improve intelligibility
• Dynamic Noise Reduction removes unwanted background line noise
• Special handset speaker provides superior sound quality
• Anti-feedback circuitry prevents howling (feedback) at high volume
• 3.5mm auxiliary jack (New Feature!)
• Amplify on/off switch (New Feature!)
• Five year warranty