Sonic Alert HomeAware® II Alerting System - Master Unit HA360M-II
There is no other alerting system like the HomeAware – HA360M-II. The HomeAware® II incorporates safety, security, and peace of mind. The revolutionary TruAlert RF technology and mesh network monitor your system every 2 to 3 minutes to ensure all components are communicating with each other.
The HomeAware® II (Main) is the decision-making center for your entire system. It receives all the incoming notifications and sends out your alerts, while also acting as your reliable, extra-loud, dual alarm clock.
With the integrated smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) sensor, your Main unit will also listen for loud continuous sounds, as well as, the sound or pattern of your smoke (T3) or carbon monoxide (T4) alarms. When a sound or pattern is registered, the system will notify you.
The HA360M-II has a built-in smartphone transmitter that will connect your smartphone to your HomeAware system via the dedicated HomeAware app Bluetooth connection.
With a bright red scrolling 2-inch display, eye-catching strobe flash, and up to a 105 dB audible alarm, all of which you can mix and match, to customize your system notifications. While being compatible with all previous or current HomeAware transmitters and receivers. Giving you the flexibility to create a system to meet your specific needs - now and in the future.
- Doubles as a super reliable, extra loud, dual Alarm clock.
- Specially designed to keep the deaf and hard of hearing connected to their homes and to keep them safe.
- Expandable to include many important notifications to keep you safe and aware. Choose to be alerted to doorbells, babies crying, dogs barking, weather alerts, mobile phone calls, text messages, emails and more.
- The only system with an available smartphone app that will notify you of an event no matter where you are in and around your home.
- Each additional receiver (purchased separately) can extend the systems range up to an additional 1,000 feet meaning the HomeAware can be used in the largest of homes.
- Monitors itself to ensure that all the remote receivers are connected to the main unit. The main unit will notify you of low batteries as well as if any of the wireless links become broken.
- Adding the HA360BU Sonic Bridge unit you can connect your legacy Sonic System remote receivers with the updated HomeAware system
- Mesh Network ensures constant communication
- Built-in smoke/carbon monoxide listener
- Dual alarm clock with adjustable alarm and snooze duration
- Bright digital scrolling alert display
- Strobe, vibration, and audible notifications
- Voice alert notifications
- Ultra-bright strobe light
- Caller ID for incoming landline calls
- Built-in smartphone transmitter scrolls names and numbers on the display of incoming calls
- Easy setup app for smartphones
- USB charger for smartphones
- Sensitivity setting for the integrated Smoke / CO Listener
- Works with your weather radio and home security system
- Wi-Fi to connect to the outside world
- Automatic rechargeable battery
- HA360V-II bed-shaker optional